Translate

Monday, May 13, 2024

eQSL is a Fine Resource, Until You Move




 I have been using eQSL for many years and when I moved to New Mexico from California, I set up my ham shack and carried on with my hobbie.  I updated my address but I could not change the state on my QSL information.   The problem was I needed to designate an end date to my California account and create a New Mexico sub account with a new start date for future QSLs.

The problem is I overlapped QSLs between my two residences and now my account information is a disaster. 

I think I figured out how to correct the problem.  It isn't as simple as deleting the QSL records prior to my move.  It may intail downloading my ADIF file, editing and uploading it back to the site.  The trick is I do not want to lose all my QSLs nor do I want to double the good ones.

Here is the solution:

Log into your account and your new sub account.

Click Outbox

Click Select Display Pages

Enter the date range of the bad records.  (Hint - They are before your start date on your new sub account.)

Click the left most Icon on each record - Looks like a pencil on a pad of paper

Verify the QSO date 

Click Delete

Repeat with the rest of the list.


Hope this video helps:





No comments:

Post a Comment