Translate

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Internet Investigations website: iRumorMill.com

Quite a few of us love conspiracy theories and Internet rumors. This is something I have been into for about the past 15 years. 

My new website is located at: www.irumormill.com

The iRumor Mill - Because you can't believe everything you read on the Internet!


Many have already been debunked or confirmed by the fact checkers and we are not going to rehash old material. We may try to look for the source for these and get the background story.

If you get an email that you want to me to look into please forward it to tips@irumormill.com. There is a good chance I already know about it and can offer you an answer within a day. 


I hope you check out The iRumorMill.com.

Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment